We offer Early and Late Cast classes at three locations: Arcadia, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Arcadia classes meet on Tuesdays, Scottsdale classes meet on Wednesdays, and Central Phoenix classes meet on Thursdays.
*Please click on location link in main menu for session calendar for each location…they are each different.
- On each day, we offer an Early cast class that meets from 4:00 – 6:00 pm and a Late cast class that meets from 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Your child only signs up for one two hour class for the session.
- All children get a part in our shows! We pick shows that all children have a chance to shine and are featured in most of the play.
- When registering, you have the option to pick “either” class available the form. If you do this, it doubles your child’s chances at getting a bigger part in the play.
- Auditions are September 3rd, 4th, and 5th…check the Locations page for audition date and session calendar for your child.
- Classes begin the week following Auditions.
- Informational Open Houses are during August (check your location calendar) so your child can look at the script, meet our teachers, pick up Audition form, and see cast of characters, and more
- Audition Workshops are available in August as well. These are all the same content, we just offer one in each neighborhood to make them convenient to you. Workshop dates and registration are listed on Auditions page. *If your child is trying for a lead part, we highly recommend coming to a workshop!
- We rehearse at your neighborhood location once a week. Make sure to look at your location calendar.
- The Performance Week is at the Paradise Valley Community College. Plan on three dress rehearsals and three performances this week.
- Tuition for the session is $400.00. You can pay with credit, check, or cash and choose from different payment options. (Tuition covers your child’s classes, costumes, props and sets for the show, and a digital download of the final performance for you to share or make your own DVD.)
- $150.00 deposit is required with your registration to hold your spot, then you can pay the balance of $250.00 during the first week of classes or spread your payments over four months with an automatic credit card payment. You may pay the full tuition of $400.00 at registration time too.
- You can fill in your registration form and it will be e-mailed to the director. You also can fill one out at one of our Open Houses or Audition Workshops. *Warning: Most early cast classes fill up before our open house dates…we expect to be full before August!
- By turning in your registration form and paying the deposit, you are reserving your child’s place in the class of your choice. We fill up quickly for Early Cast classes, so please turn in your registration form as soon as you can! *We will not count your registration without your deposit. Your deposit is fully refundable as long as you cancel before audition day.
*Please make sure to view our Auditions page for more detailed information about our audition process.
*Calendars can be downloaded from the Locations menu above. Make sure you are looking at your location’s calendar. There are 3 different calendars, one for each location.