We offer Early and Late Cast classes at three locations: Arcadia, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Arcadia classes meet on Tuesdays, Scottsdale classes meet on Wednesdays, and Central Phoenix classes meet on Thursdays.
*Please click on location link in main menu for session calendar for each location…they are each different.
- On each day, we offer an Early cast class that meets from 4:00 – 6:00 pm and a Late cast class that meets from 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Your child only signs up for one two hour class for the session.
- All children get a part in our shows! We pick shows that all children have a chance to shine and are featured in most of the play.
- When registering, you have the option to pick “either” class available the form. If you do this, it doubles your child’s chances at getting a bigger part in the play.
- Auditions are during the week of February 12th, 13th, 14th…check your location for exact date.
- Classes begin the week following Auditions.
- We rehearse at your neighborhood location once a week. Make sure to look at your location calendar.
- The Performance Week is at the Phoenix Center for the Arts. Plan on three dress rehearsals and three performances this week.
- Tuition for the session is $375.00. You can pay with credit, check, or cash and choose from different payment options. (We just increased our price because now tuition includes the free download of the video recording of our shows. You can download the video and share it as many times as you wish.)
- $150.00 deposit is required with your registration to hold your spot, then you can pay the balance of $225.00 during the first week of classes or spread your payments over four months with an automatic credit card payment. You may pay the full tuition of $375.00 at registration time too.
- You can fill in your registration form and it will be e-mailed to the director. You also can fill one out at one of our Open Houses or Audition Workshops. *Warning: Most early cast classes fill up before our open house dates.
- By turning in your registration form and paying the deposit, you are reserving your child’s place in the class of your choice. We fill up quickly for Early Cast classes, so please turn in your registration form as soon as you can! *We will not count your registration without your deposit.
*Please make sure to view our Auditions page for more detailed information about our audition process.
*Click the calendar link below for the location that you are interested in for our upcoming session.
(Calendars will be posted by December 1st)