We offer Early and Late Cast classes at three locations: Arcadia, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Arcadia classes meet on Tuesdays, Scottsdale classes meet on Wednesdays, and Central Phoenix classes meet on Thursdays.*Due to the uncertainty of COVID right now, we will not begin in-person rehearsals until October, but we have several on-line events and auditions before.
*Please click on location link in main menu for session calendar for each location…they are each different.
- On each day, we offer an Early cast class that meets from 4:30 – 6:30 pm and a Late cast class that meets from 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Your child only signs up for one two hour class for the session.
- All children get a part in our shows! We pick shows that all children have a chance to shine and are featured in most of the play.
- When registering, you have the option to pick “either” class available the form. If you do this, it doubles your child’s chances at getting a bigger part in the play.
- Auditions will be the week of September 7th. K-3rd Grades will submit their audition videos and 4th-11th grades will audition via Zoom on their Location audition date.
- Classes begin the week of September 15th via Zoom, and then in-person classes will continue during the same practice days and times starting in October.
- Informational Open Houses will be held in August 18th and September 2nd via Zoom. This is a great time to ask questions and meet us Directors!
- Audition Workshops will be available during August and September via Zoom and are recommended. Each workshop is the same, but you can pick which one is convenient for you. *If your child is trying for a lead part, we highly recommend coming to a workshop!
- We will rehearse once a week for the 2 hour time. Make sure to download your Location Calendar on the Locations page.
- The Performance Week is at the PVCC Center for Performing Arts Theater. Plan on three dress rehearsals and three performances this week.
- Tuition for the session is $400.00. Tuition covers your child’s classes, script, props and sets for the show, a digital download video AND professional photos of the final performance for you to share or make your own DVD. You can pay in our “Box Office” link which is secured website or mail in your check.
- $150.00 deposit is required with your registration to hold your spot, then you can pay the balance of $250.00 during the first week of classes or spread your payments over four months with an automatic credit card payment. You may pay the full tuition of $400.00 at registration time too.
- You can fill in your registration form and it will be e-mailed to the director. *Warning: Most early cast classes fill up before our open house dates…we expect to be full since we limit how many children can be in each show!
- By turning in your registration form and paying the deposit, you are reserving your child’s place in the class of your choice. We fill up quickly for Early Cast classes, so please turn in your registration form as soon as you can! *We will not count your registration without your deposit. Your deposit is fully refundable as long as you cancel before audition day.
*Please make sure to view our Auditions page for more detailed information about our audition process.
*Calendars can be downloaded from the Locations menu above. Make sure you are looking at your location’s calendar. There are 3 different calendars, one for each location.