We offer Early and Late Cast classes at three locations: Arcadia, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Arcadia classes meet on Tuesdays, Scottsdale classes meet on Wednesdays, and Central Phoenix classes meet on Thursdays.
*Please click on location link in main menu for session calendar for each location…they are each different.
- On each day, we offer an Early cast class that meets from 4:00 – 6:00 pm and a Late cast class that meets from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
- Your child only signs up for one class per session, either in Arcadia, Scottsdale, or Central Phoenix.
- All children get a part in our shows! We pick shows that all children have a chance to shine and are featured in most of the play.
- For “The Lion King, Jr.,” we need younger and older students in both casts. It is your choice which class you would like to register for, or you can sign up for “Either” which means your child can come to either Early or Late class, and we will tell you which class after auditions.
- When registering, you have the option to pick “Early,” “Late” or “Either” cast. Our Early cast normally fills up quickly…so register as soon as you can. We will start a wait list once it fills up.
- Auditions and classes will begin in September. Please look at the location calendars for specific dates. (These are found on Location pages.) If your child is happy with being in the Ensemble, they do not have to audition.
- Video Auditions are due by Labor Day weekend, and some children will be called back for a final audition during the September 16th weekend.
- Informational Open Houses will be held August 9th, 10th, 11th (look at which location.) Here you can pick up the cast list, look through the script, meet the directors, ask questions, and see our rehearsal space.
- Our Audition Workshops will be held Saturdays: August 13th, August 20th and August 27th at different locations. Your child should only attend one, but it is not required. Check calendars for locations.
- For the session, we will rehearse once a week for the 2 hour time you have chosen. We begin actual classes September 20th week after we announce the casts.
- The Performance Week will be at Phoenix Center for the Arts in January. Each cast performs separate from each other.
- Tuition for the session is $400.00. Tuition covers your child’s classes, script, props and sets for the show, a digital download video AND professional photos of the final performance for you to share or make your own DVD. You can pay in our “Box Office” link which is secured website or mail in your check.
- $150.00 deposit is required with your registration to hold your spot, then you can pay the balance of $250.00 during the first week of classes or spread your payments over four months with an automatic credit card payment. You may pay the full tuition of $400.00 at registration time too. **NEW: We are not refunding deposits after cancellation. You are welcome to hold the credit for a future session if you choose to.
- Once you have paid registration, the final registration form and audition form will be emailed to you.
- By turning in your registration form and paying the deposit, you are reserving your child’s place in the class of your choice. If your plans change, please notify us immediately so we can give your spot to someone on our wait list.
*Please make sure to view our Auditions page for more detailed information about our audition process.
*Calendars can be downloaded from the Locations menu above. Make sure you are looking at your location’s calendar. There are 3 different calendars, one for each location.