We offer Early and Late Cast classes at three locations: Arcadia, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Arcadia classes meet on Tuesdays, Scottsdale classes meet on Wednesdays, and Central Phoenix classes meet on Thursdays.
Current COVID safety plan: We will be having classes inside our church locations. We hold our rehearsals with the mask requirement for now.
*Please click on location link in main menu for session calendar for each location…they are each different.
- On each day, we offer an Early cast class that meets from 4:00 – 6:00 pm and a Late cast class that meets from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
- Your child only signs up for one class per session, either in Arcadia, Scottsdale, or Central Phoenix.
- All children get a part in our shows! We pick shows that all children have a chance to shine and are featured in most of the play.
- For “Matilda, Jr.,” we need younger and older students in both casts. It is your choice which class you would like to register for, or you can sign up for “Either” which means your child can come to either Early or Late class, and we will tell you which class after auditions.
- When registering, you have the option to pick “Early,” “Late” or “Either” cast. Our Early cast normally fills up quickly…so register as soon as you can. We will start a wait list once it fills up.
- Auditions and classes will begin February 15th, 16th, and 17th, depending on your location.
- Informational Open Houses will be held February 8th, 9th, and 10th (look at which location.) Here you can pick up the cast list, look through the script, meet the directors, ask questions, and see our rehearsal space.
- Our Audition Workshops will be held Saturdays: February 5th and 12th. Locations and times TBA.
- We will rehearse once a week for the 2 hour time. Make sure to download your Location Calendar on the Locations page. (Calendar up soon!)
- The Performance Week will be at Phoenix Center for the Arts in May. Each cast performs separate from eachother.
- Tuition for the session is $400.00. Tuition covers your child’s classes, script, props and sets for the show, a digital download video AND professional photos of the final performance for you to share or make your own DVD. You can pay in our “Box Office” link which is secured website or mail in your check.
- $150.00 deposit is required with your registration to hold your spot, then you can pay the balance of $250.00 during the first week of classes or spread your payments over four months with an automatic credit card payment. You may pay the full tuition of $400.00 at registration time too. **NEW: We are not refunding deposits after cancellation. You are welcome to hold the credit for a future session if you choose to.
- Once you have paid registration, the final registration form and audition form will be emailed to you.
- By turning in your registration form and paying the deposit, you are reserving your child’s place in the class of your choice. If your plans change, please notify us immediately so we can give your spot to someone on our wait list.
*Please make sure to view our Auditions page for more detailed information about our audition process.
*Calendars can be downloaded from the Locations menu above. Make sure you are looking at your location’s calendar. There are 3 different calendars, one for each location.