We offer Early and Late Cast classes at three locations: Arcadia, Central Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Arcadia classes meet on Tuesdays, Scottsdale classes meet on Wednesdays, and Central Phoenix classes meet on Thursdays.
Current COVID safety plan: We will be having classes inside our church locations. We will navigate other safety protocol depending on the status of the pandemic in September.
*Please click on location link in main menu for session calendar for each location…they are each different.
- On each day, we offer an Early cast class that meets from 4:00 – 6:00 pm and a Late cast class that meets from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
- Your child only signs up for one class per session, either in Arcadia, Scottsdale, or Central Phoenix.
- All children get a part in our shows! We pick shows that all children have a chance to shine and are featured in most of the play.
- For “Grease,” we are going to have our Early Cast for our younger students (K-8th grades) and our Late Cast for our older students (6th-10th grades.) *6th-8th grade students can mark “either cast” to double their chances for a big part.
- When registering, you have the option to pick “Early,” “Late” or “Either” cast. Our Early cast normally fills up quickly…so register as soon as you can. We will start a wait list once it fills up.
- Auditions and classes will begin September 21st, 22nd, 23rd (depending on your location.)
- Informational Open Houses will be held August 10th, 11th, and 12th (look at which location.) Here you can pick up the cast list, meet the directors, ask questions, and see our rehearsal space.
- Our Audition Workshops will be held in August at our different locations…look out for dates!
- We will rehearse once a week for the 2 hour time. Make sure to download your Location Calendar on the Locations page. (Calendar up soon!)
- The Performance Week will be at Paradise Valley Community College’s Center for the Performing Arts in January.
- Tuition for the session is $400.00. Tuition covers your child’s classes, script, props and sets for the show, a digital download video AND professional photos of the final performance for you to share or make your own DVD. You can pay in our “Box Office” link which is secured website or mail in your check.
- $150.00 deposit is required with your registration to hold your spot, then you can pay the balance of $250.00 during the first week of classes or spread your payments over four months with an automatic credit card payment. You may pay the full tuition of $400.00 at registration time too.
- Once you have paid registration, the final registration form and audition form will be emailed to you.
- By turning in your registration form and paying the deposit, you are reserving your child’s place in the class of your choice. If your plans change, please notify us immediately so we can give your spot to someone on our wait list.
*Please make sure to view our Auditions page for more detailed information about our audition process.
*Calendars can be downloaded from the Locations menu above. Make sure you are looking at your location’s calendar. There are 3 different calendars, one for each location.